Home Health Care for Dietician & Doctors
Home Health Care is initially the use of Telecommunication and Information Technology to provide clinical healthcare at a distance. It helps eliminate distance barriers and can improve access to the medical services that would often not be consistently available in distance communities. Along with this, our product emphasis more on dietician module. The dietician works with the physician to define the diet for the patient.
- Allow doctor/dietitian to enter nutritional needs of patient.
- Diet sheet – to be written by the dietitian
- Dietitian can view the clinical data of the patient such as diagnosis, conditions, allergies, prescriptions.
- Types of diet can be entered by dietetic like diabetic diet/ high protein diet/ low fat diet etc.
- Consultant can view the diet sheet written by the dietitian.
- Patient and family education screen – patient is asked to avoid certain foods etc.